Brass has been a part of Heritage cooking in Indian households for a very long time. The qualities of copper & zinc make this the perfect choice for healthy cooking. The Brass patili & karchi are the most desirable daily usage products keeping food free from any infections & leading to food preparation that defines healthy living.
The tin-coated non-stick cookware is the friend that we all seek in our kitchens! Joining hands of heritage legacy & contemporary health.
- Size in Inches (lxbxh): 8 x 8 x 8 ( width of opening)
- Size in Inches (lxbxh): 12 x 12 x 8 ( width of widest part)
- Finish: Plain Golden with lines ( Handcrafted in pure Brass) & tin coated so silver on the inside.
- Weight in kg: 2 – 2.3
- Capacity: 3L- 4L
- Note: Any variation in weight & size are the characteristic of handcrafted products. Product has a joint in the centre since it can’t be made in single pc.
Shipping -8-10 days.
- 1.Is it Non-Stick? Yes, the tin coating on the Patili makes them non-stick & easy cookware.
- 2. Is it safe to cook all types of food ? Brass patili with tin coating are absolutely safe & can be used for cooking all types of food.
- 3. After how long will it require tin coating (kalai) again ? It completely depends on your utility, the more you use it the sooner you will require it.