P-TAL’s copper water dispenser serves all the advantages of drinking water from Tambe ke bartan. The copper water dispenser is a uniquely handcrafted vessel meant for storing water. It has a unique round bottom appearance making it all the more attractive for our customers! It comes in 3 variants of 3 litres, 5 litres, 10 litres and can also be customised as per our customers’ requirement upto a quantity of 20litre copper water dispenser. This finely hammered dispenser takes on and around 1 day to be handcrafted by our Thatheras. It has a tap fitted as its outlet for the convenience of our customers.
The water stored in a copper vessel for 8 hours is called ‘Tamra–Jal‘. Drinking this water slows down ageing. According to Ayurveda, it also detoxifies the body and aids in weight loss.
Note: 5L copper water dispenser is under production and may take up to 2 weeks to order completion.
- Size in Inches (LxBxH):
- Pot 3L: 8.5 x 8.5 x 5.5
- Stand 3L : 8 x 8 x 5
- Pot 5L: 10 x 10 x 6.5
- Stand 5L : 9 x 9 x 5.75
- Pot 10L: 12 x 12 x 7
- Stand 10L: 11 x 11 x 7.5
- Finish: Reddish Copper (Handcrafted in pure copper)
- Weight in kg:
- 3L: 2
- 5L: 3
- 10L: 4.5
- Note: Any variation in weight & size is the characteristic of handcrafted product.
- 1. Can you consume anything other than water in this ?It is suggested to limit the usage of copper glasses to only water.
- 2. For how long can you store water in it ? It is safe to store water in it but as we know excess of anything is harmful. Thus changing water at proper intervals (8-10 hrs) is preferable.
- 3. Does is come with the lid and stand ? Yes it does.
- 4. Is the Tap pre-installed ? No it’s not, we provide a manual so that you can easily fix the tap at home. Tap comes with PTFE tape, Nylon washer and a brass screw as additional attachments.