Nobody can deny the love for ‘ghar ka khana’! The P-Tal Brass chapati box stores your love for Indian chapatis safe & healthy. As a metal, brass has some of the best qualities that lead to a strong mind & energetic body. The box keeps chapatis soft & easy to eat for a long time. Each bite then spells care & love.
This signature product of ours signifies the craft of hammer strokes along with the sheen of brass. A timeless beauty!
- Size in Inches (lxbxh): 8 x 8 x 3.5
- Finish: Hammered Golden ( Handcrafted in pure Brass)
- Weight in kg: 0.8 – 1
- Note: Any variation in weight & size are the characteristic of handcrafted products.
Shipping : 8-10 days
- 1.Does brass chapatis box helps in keeping chapatis hot for a longer period of time ? Brass does help in retaining the softness of roti and keeps them fresh and soft while storing the cooked rotis in the dabba. Scientifically speaking, being a good conductor of heat, it has been used as a material for hot cases in earlier times. Feel free to store chappatis, vegetables or any cooked meal in these handcrafted boxes.
- 2. Does it tarnish? Purity has its way of being visible. Pure silver turns black over time & pure brass also tarnishes. However, kalai can be done to increase its life.