A dosa, the popular thin pancake of South India is a delicacy of the world. However, the finesse of making this is one that makes it truly delicious. The 12″ dosa tawa from P-TAL should be soaked in oil overnight. This helps in avoidances of the dosa sticking on to the tawa making it glide and come out easily. A move towards giving you the taste of India, this tawa makes the kitchen complete.
Brass Dosa Tawa can be used to cook a variety of dishes including dosas, pancakes, Chillas, since its tin coated on the inside, it is naturally non-stick and enhances the taste too.
The brass dosa tawa from P-TAL makes this cooking & eating a memorable experience. The healthy metal keeps the nutrition intact. The size of the tawa makes the cooking of dosas quite unique experience. Also, the heating is more as compared to normal non-stick tawas. A must requisite for any pancake lover.
- Size in inches (LxBxH): 12×12 x 1 (roughly, can vary due to handcrafted)
- Weight in kg : between 1.2 – 1.4
- Finish: Hammered Golden Finish (handcrafted in pure brass) and tin coated on the inside.
- Note: Any variation in weight & size are the characteristic of handcrafted products. The product does not come with the ladle in the image. The ladle is just for reference and can be bought from the brass ladle set on our website.
- Open to preorders only, will take min. Of 2 weeks to dispatch.
Shipping : 8-10 days
- 1. Why tin coated ? We came up with the product for making dosas, got it tested by a food expert and it is completely safe to make dosas or pancakes on it without being worried about sticking.
- 2. Things to remember before making that first dosa, Firstly make a basic chapati or paratha on it, then leave it overnight with some oil on it (prefer sesame oil) and in morning you shall have a seamless experience.