The dollop of ghee dripping on the hot paranthas is a site that we all love & relish. The beaten brass design gives this ghee pot a vintage look. The beautiful brass ghee pot is a perfect accompaniment to this setup, especially with a lid & spoon. The storage & usage, both thus becomes quite easy.
Size in Inches (LxBxH):
- Capacity: 250 ml
- Finish: Hammered Golden both inside out (Handcrafted in pure Brass)
- Weight in Kg: 0.2-0.3
- Note: Any variation in weight & size are the characteristic of handcrafted products. It does not require tin coating.
- 1.Why is it not tin coated ? Usually brass is coated with tin in order to prevent any toxic reactions. However, incase of keeping ghee in such coating is not suggested as ghee shall turn unusable within a week. It is important to remember that brass only reacts with sour stuff.
- 2. Does it tarnish? Purity has its way of being visible. Pure silver turns black over time & pure brass also tarnishes.
- 3. What if the Ghee turns Green? Its possible in case salt has come in contact with ghee. Even if a salty spoon came in touch with ghee, so the ghee will slowly turn green. Try then getting rid of this Ghee washing it with clean water.