Pital masala Dabba makes an excellent house addition to keep the condiments sorted and organized all while keeping them fresh and infused with the goodness of brass.
P-TAL’s handcrafted classic circular masala box comes with rustic golden look and is great to store spices. Its traditionally known to keep the spices fresh. The golden look of this box does tarnish over time and takes a beautiful antique look. If you like cooking it could be a vintage addition to your kitchen.
P-TAL’s handcrafted classic circular masala box comes with rustic golden look and is great to store spices. The 7 different sections can be effectively used for keeping all the spices handy. This multi utility traditional cutlery can also be used to store knick-knacks like jewellery, dry fruits or small items in one place. This spice box is a must have as your kitchen essential.
- Size in inches (LxBxH): 8”x8″x3” (roughly, can vary due to handcrafted)
- Capacity of each bowl: 100 gm (7 bowls)
- Weight in kgs: 1.1 – 1.4
- Finish: Hammered Golden Finish on the outside and Plain golden on the inside.
- Note: Any variation in weight & size are the characteristic of handcrafted products
Shipping : 8-10 days
- Is it tin coated ? No, such a box doesn’t require any tin coating and all masalas (avoiding salt is recommended) can be safely kept in this.