Food prepared with love is food near perfection. With this ladles & serving spoon set, enter the kitchen with confidence of mixing beautiful spices and churning delightful flavours.
Each spoon is carefully designed & handcrafted keeping the need & usage in kind. The combination of frying spoon (used to fry pooris, pakodas, etc.), flipping spoon (used to cook & flip chilas/ paranthas/ omelettesetc.), curved spoon (used for curries/ dals/ gravies etc.), and two regular spoons makes cooking a complete & happy experience for even beginners!
The wooden handle makes sure that you don’t feel the heat & the hook at the back is designed for easy hanging of the spoons thereby keeping your kitchen clean & organised! This is beauty with work!
- Size in inches (lxbxh): Std. 7″ (approx)
- Weight in kg : 1 kg (approx) (set)
- Finish: Plain Golden Finish (pure Brass)
- Note: Any variation in weight & size are the characteristic of sand casted products. It can only be bought in set.
Shipping -8-10 days.
- 1. Why does it have wooden handles? Since brass is a good conductor of heat, wooden handles provide insulation.
- 2. Is it handcrafted? No, it’s made on sand casting.
- 3. Finishing of the wood? The process of polishing a wood is uneven too, so any unevenness on the wood is part of the process.